We “Listenlights Private Limited” have put a goal and aim to comply with 100% Statutory Labour Compliances for Projects across Pan India.
- We do cover all labours under various acts and provide Medical benefits to our labours and their dependent family under Social Security Scheme
- Employees Provident Fund Scheme 1952
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Act 1948
- Labour Welfare Fund Act 1953
- Workmen Compensation Act 1923
- Maintaining Register and Records as per the various Acts.
We also abide by rules and regulations for Project compliance by taking registration certificates or licenses under the below-mentioned acts as per State rules across Pan India.
- Contract Labour Regulation and Abolition Act 1970
- Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Condition of Services) Act 1996
- Minimum Wages Acts 1948
- Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Condition of Services) Act 1979.